Monday, January 4, 2010

5 Questions With ... Nick Patterson

East Lake and Hillsborough County United's Nick Patterson committed to Florida Gulf Coast last month, and scored five goals in four games at the Disney Soccer Showcase last week, so it seemed like a good time for the TBSB to have a quick chat with the prolific scorer.

TBSB: What made you decide on Florida Gulf Coast?

Patterson: It was my No.1 choice. I've liked them since sophomore year when I started looking at colleges. They have the major I want (forensic science), so this is my No.1 choice.

TBSB: What is the biggest challenge East Lake faces this season?

Patterson: We have what it takes to make it to state as far as keeping our composure and not having any slip-ups.

TBSB: What makes a great goalscorer?

Patterson: Just having the heart to play. Always going after the ball, always looking to score.

TBSB: What do you think your best attribute is?

Patterson: Probably my speed, because I can get to the ball real quick and catch people off guard.

TBSB: If you could choose anyone to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?

Patterson: I'd have to go with Will Smith, because he's my favorite actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment